Uhaul was founded in 1945. Since then, the joint venture has been dedicated to helping families and families who wish to relocate. Most people do not want to bear the pressure of hiring a moving company.
The easiest way to earn extra cash online…
Uhaul bridges this gap by providing rental trucks and trailers for do-it-yourself movers. In this way, they can move their luggage from one location to another.
Or, you can search for more part-time or full-time jobs from home agency jobs based on my best recommendation, FlexJobs.com. They do an excellent job of filtering online scams.
About the position at Uhaul
As part of Uhaul’s commitment to ensuring maximum customer satisfaction every time, the brand is seeking to hire more roadside assistance agents. These agents need to be prepared to work from home. This job can be part-time, up to 40 hours per week.
First, there are a few things to do before you choose to apply for this position. You must ensure that you have the following qualities and meet the prescribed requirements.
- Work from home/not commute.
- Part-time job/part-time position.
- You must be willing to help those in need and be paid for providing such services.
- Immortal focus on quality and attention to detail.
- Willing to succeed in a fast-paced work environment.
- Have a home office without disturbance and noise.
- Excellent instant messaging communication skills.
- Have a good understanding of the geography of the United States.
- Lean towards mechanics and possess automotive skills.
You may also like: Uhaul needs a job as a home booking agent, apply now!
If you meet all the qualities listed above, then you can become Uhaul’s roadside assistance agent. Uhaul call center provides binding support for do-it-yourself promoters. Therefore, as an agent, you need to:
- Provide first-class customer service by identifying problems and dispatching maintenance teams almost immediately.
- Keep the documents needed to rent the truck.
- Provide support and answer questions related to brand products and services.
When you are a roadside agent, you can work anywhere in North America. However, you need to be familiar with the Arizona time zone.
How to apply
If you are excited about this opportunity and can’t wait to apply, Click here to apply now.
Find other places to work on the phone
I recommend checking out FlexJobs. This is a membership website that contains a large number of hand-screened job opportunities from well-known companies. You can go here to see what customer service vacancies are currently available in FlexJobs. Or you can view Job bulletin board For companies that currently provide transcription work.