Sedgewick is hiring full-time service center staff. In addition, there is a need to speed up the customer service claims process. Your main responsibility is to connect the customer with the right customer service claims specialist for their case.
The easiest way to earn extra cash online…
One of the benefits of this role is that the benefits start from day one. For example, you will get a PTO in 60 days. But you can get medical benefits as early as the first day. Also, provide paid training and have the opportunity to work in a team environment. Therefore, if you want to work from home in a full-time team environment, then this may be the entry-level product for you!
I Also recommended Flexible workThe company’s rating by the Better Business Bureau is A+. If you are not satisfied with the website, you can also provide a refund policy. FlexJobs guarantees that every jobs It is 100% legal.
Let me talk about the requirements of this position first. Like all work-from-home opportunities, Sedgewick has their job requirements. The requirements (from the work list for working from home) include:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must be proficient in PCs, including Microsoft Office products (must use your own PC or laptop).
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to work within the company’s claims processing schedule.
- A high-quality service culture should be maintained with the customer service team.
- Expect to attend and comply with scheduled working hours.
- One (1) year clerk or customer service experience or a combination of equivalent academic qualifications and experience is preferred.
Next, let’s talk about wage rates. The salary is $13 per hour. In addition, you will be paid every two weeks.
How to apply at Sedgewick
At last, Apply here today SecovicGram website. Specifically, Use the search “work from home”.
Looking for more customer service jobs?
To view other customer service work leads, you can find them in the following ways: