Are you good at browsing the Internet? Have you considered being a home network search evaluator? If so, this is a good way to put more money in your pocket.
The easiest way to earn extra cash online…
What is a web search evaluator?
So, I know that many people want to know, what is a web search evaluator? The role of the web search evaluator is to ensure that the search engine is always up to date. For example, if someone decides to search for a specific keyword or phrase, your job is to ensure that the page results remain accurate.
Being a web search evaluator is one of them The highest paying part-time job You can do it at home. You usually need a computer with high-speed internet and excellent web search skills. Remember, it is best to have a noise-free environment to effectively complete this work, in case you have children or pets.
Below is a list of 5 companies that hire web search evaluators to work from home.
Extra cash! 11 interesting ways to search online to get paid
Who hires web search evaluators?
1. Butler Mountain App —— Read reviews – Appen Butler Hill is a Global Companies that hire search engine evaluators to work from home. It has existed for more than 10 years and only provides jobs for locals who live in the United States and have completed at least 2 years of university study. You must be good at searching the web and promise to work at least 20 hours a week. The starting salary is $15 per hour.
2. Lion Bridge —— Read reviews – Lionbridge has a variety of homework completed online. You need to be very good at Internet searches to be an ideal candidate for the company’s position. Even so, their website also put forward some technical requirements for this work. The schedule is very flexible, but you must work at least 20 hours a week. The salary is $14 per hour. Read the review >>
3. Ask a miracle —— Read reviews – If you like to research and answer questions, you can apply to become an analyst at Wonder and work from home. You can expect their salary to be approximately $1,000 per month.
4. TeemWork.ai —— Read reviews – TeemWork.ai, formerly iSoftstone, hires Internet search evaluators who have no experience working at home. This position is part-time and can work anywhere at least 10-25 hours a week. Provide training.
5. 10 Emotional Intelligence —— The company hires independent contractors as experts to research and answer questions in their areas of expertise. The pay is different.
Looking for more fraud-free work from home?
I recommend Flexible work, You can find trustworthy job opportunities carefully selected and screened here. guarantee!
I hope this article will give hope to those who are looking for high-paying non-phone jobs. Consider all these jobs as a good way to earn sideline income, because most of these jobs are part-time. If you have any previous experience with these companies, please feel free to share your thoughts in the comment section below. Thanks!
Please also read the following: