There are many flexible jobs in working from home, allowing you to choose the time period you want to actually work. Whether you want a daytime schedule or an evening schedule, there are a variety of flexible jobs in work from home, and the options are increasing.
The easiest way to earn extra cash online…
We have already written about some flexible work from home work in the previous article, although it is scattered everywhere. Now, we want to provide all this information together.
100 flexible jobs for working from home, including day shifts and night shifts
Below are selected positions listed according to each category. You will notice that some companies seem to be duplicating, but this is because they provide opportunities in these categories.
As online learning becomes increasingly digital, extracurricular tutoring is gradually adapting to this trend. If you do know a particular course and are keen to share knowledge, then you can earn some extra income by providing tutoring services.
Courses can be conducted through Google Hangouts, Skype videos, or a platform where instructors and students can interact face-to-face.
These are companies that provide home work in the education field.
1. Tutoring ABC—— http://recruit.tutorabc.com/program/index.asp
2. VIPKid – https://t.vipkid.com.cn/
3. Aiming at coaching – http://www.aim4a.com/tutors.php
4. Jesus- http://jobs.ispeakuspeak.com/
5. GoFluent – https://www.gofluent.com/us-en/careers/
9. Pearson score- http://www.pearsonassessments.com/careers.html
10. Upgrade K12 – http://elevatek12.com/
11. ETS – https://www.ets.org/
12. Learning Light—— http://careers.learnlight.com
13. Imagine learning—— https://www.imaginelearning.com/math
There are many companies looking to fill their customer service positions, and depending on the location and job requirements, you can be hired as an employee or as an independent contractor. Below are some companies with different job openings.
14. Triple AAA – https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Aaa
15. Application – http://www.apptical.com/contact-us/career-opportunities/
17. ACD Direct – http://www.acddirect.com/
20. Contract World—— http://www.contractworld.jobs/
22. Great virtual work—— http://greatvirtualworks.com/become-an-agent/
23. Parameters – https://www.parameds.com/join.html
24. Pierce Eislen – http://www.pi-ei.com/
25. Sedgwick – https://www.sedgwick.com/careers/Pages/default.aspx
26. S&E Group LLC. —— https://www.segroupllc.org/
27. West- https://www.westat.com/
28. Alorica at home – http://apply.aloricaathome.com/applynow.html
29. Television- http://www.televated.com/
31. United States Contact Point – https://www.indeed.com/cmp/USA-Contact-Point
More high-paying online jobs: The 15 companies you can apply for today can earn $20 or more per hour!
Transcription, translation and linguistics
This is another area with many opportunities and high demand. You can act as a translator, transcriber or linguist.If you want to improve your skills in this area, you should take a look at this Free 4-day transcription course.
32. 1-888 Input – http://www.1888typeitup.com/transcription-jobs/
33. AccuTran Worldwide – http://accutranglobal.com/
36. Hollywood transcription- http://www.hollywoodtranscriptions.com/
38. Looking forward—— http://www.fftranscription.com/become-a-transcriber/
41. Go to the transcript- http://gotranscript.com/
42. Amphion Medical – http://amphionmedical.com/
43. Literally– https://literably.com/scorer-signup
44. Coniferous Tree Health – http://coniferhealth.com/careers/
45. MModal (formerly known as MedQuist) – https://mmodal.com/careers/
46. Precyse – http://www.precyse.com/
47. 3 Play media – http://www.3playmedia.com/company/jobs/
49. Butler Mountain App- http://www.appen.com/company/opportunities/
50. Pastor – https://www.rev.com/freelancers
51. Scribe – https://scribie.com/freelance-transcription#intro
52. WeLocalize – http://talent.welocalize.com
Please also read – Pay to search the network, respond to emails, and conduct surveys
This area is very detailed. If you do have some free time and pay attention to details, then you will do a good job in this area and make some extra money. Salary usually depends on the amount of work done, so your earning ability can be determined by you.
54. Dion Data Solutions – http://www.diondatasolutions.net/opportunities.htm
55. Consus – https://www.konsus.com/career
56. Micro workers – https://ttv.microworkers.com/index/template
57. OneSpace – www.work.onespace.com
68. Clickworker – http://www.clickworker.com/become-a-clickworker/
59. Great opportunity for the United States- http://gafundrising.com/contact/
60. Vitac – http://www.vitac.com/careers/index.asp
Web search evaluator
Web search evaluators perform basic online tasks to evaluate the quality and relevance of Internet-based search results, rankings, and relevance of search returns. This is a well-paid job, and the hourly income may be as high as $13.50. Below are some companies where you can find open positions.
62. Lion Bridge—— http://www.thesmartcrowd.com/about/workers/job-opportunities/
63. Team AI-https://teemwork.ai/
64. Labor Logiq – https://www.workforcelogiq.com
If you have some accounting skills, you can make some money by working from home. Bookkeeping includes keeping financial records, which can be done at any time of the day if you have time. Here are some platforms where you can find some jobs.
68. Bookkeeper – http://www.bookminders.com/
69. BidAWiz – http://www.bidawiz.com/expert/requirements
70. Department of Accounting—— https://www.accountingdepartment.com/
71. Click Accounting—— http://www.clickaccounts.com/whoweare_careers.html
Free writing is a way to express your creativity in the form of words. If you have excellent grammar and research skills, you can provide excellent content and get paid.
73. Wisdom Bread http://www.wisebread.com/make-money-writing-for-wise-bread
75. TripleCurve –read more – https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/TripleCurve
76. Love to know – http://www.lovetoknow.com/apply
77. Squid – http://www.squidoo.com/
78. Online Writing Work – http://www.onlinewritingjobs.com/
79. Hire writers – http://www.hirewriters.com/
80. Blogmutt – https://www.blogmutt.com/pages/writer
81. Writer’s Interview – https://www.writeraccess.com/apply-writer/
82. The field of writers – https://www.writersdomain.net/en/waitlist
You can act as an online moderator at home, where you need to monitor Facebook posts, comments posted on blogs, message boards, websites, and chat rooms. The moderator will resolve the dispute, delete the offending or violating forum rules, and put the post into the appropriate category.
If you want, these platforms may provide you with some opportunities.
83. Metaverse Mod Squad – https://modsquad.com/careers/
84. eModeration – http://www.emoderation.com/
85. Baby Center – http://www.babycenter.com/100_community-moderator_10368229.bc
86. Zynga – https://zynga.com/careers
87. Live World- http://www.liveworld.com/careers/liveworld-moderator/
These flexible jobs at home require real-time communication or response to customer e-mail inquiries. You must understand the service, and certain platforms do provide training before starting.
88. Automatic – https://automattic.com/work-with-us/happiness-engineer/
90. Ginger.io – https://ginger.io/careers
91. Needle – https://www.needle.com/company/about-us
92. Weebly –https://careers.squareup.com/us/en
93. Sedvik – https://www.sedgwick.com/careers/Pages/default.aspx
94. Presto Expert – http://www.prestoexperts.com/?isLPRedirected=true
95. Uber—— https://www.uber.com/jobs
Some people do like to participate in surveys and can make money from them. Here, you must answer various selected surveys and get paid in the process. Salary varies from company to company, but can be as high as $10 per hour.
96. Pine Cone Research – www.pineconeresearch.com
97. Toruna – www.toluna-group.com
99. Wendale Research – www.vindale.com
Find more survey companies on my partner survey site called realonlinesurveys.com
Virtual administrative assistants or virtual assistants provide support or collaboration to customers from the home office. They will assist clients in administrative, social, creative or technical forms. There are several companies that offer part-time work from home as virtual assistants.
103. Time etc. – http://timeetc.com/us/be-a-virtual-assistant/
104. Vicky Virtual – http://vickyvirtual.com/join-team/
105. Gabyville- https://www.gabbyville.com/
106. Virtual Office VA – http://www.virtualofficeva.com/
107. Virtual Gal Friday – http://www.virtualgalfriday.com/join-our-team.html
108. Bold—— https://boldly.com/jobs/
Although I cannot guarantee that these companies are currently hiring, they do provide opportunities from time to time. I suggest you check this website from time to time for the latest information.
I recommend Flexible work. If you are not satisfied with their services, this website has been rated as A+ by the Better Business Bureau and provides a money-back guarantee. FlexJobs assures candidates that every position posted is 100% legal. Go to FlexJobs Start your search!